How the LipiFlow Treatment gives Lasting Relief from Dry Eyes
You’ve tried the standard eye drops and warm compresses, but they provide nothing more than temporary relief for your severe or chronic dry eyes. If only there was another, more effective way to relieve those dry eye symptoms!
Get ready to say good bye to dry, itchy eyes, dry eyelids, pain, blurred vision, etc. that has caused suffering and stress for so long. LipiFlow has revolutionized dry eyes management for most individuals afflicted with conditions like evaporative dry eye. Many say they have experienced an improvement from the very first treatment. Take this quick, online assessment today so you can be free from having to think about your eyes all the time.
How does the LipiFlow Treatment for Chronic Dry Eyes Work?
- The LipiFlow® Activator (a disposable eyepiece) is inserted under your lower and upper eye lid and is shaped to prevent contact with your cornea.
- Once in place, you simply recline in the treatment chair and experience the 12-minute procedure.
- At each sitting a combination of directed heat and pulsatile pressure helps relieve blockage of the Meibomian glands.
- Opening the blocked glands will help your body to resume its natural production of tear film oil.
The LipiFlow® System is intended for the application of localized heat and pressure therapy in adult patients with evaporative dry eye. In a clinical study, 32% of patients reported no discomfort and 48% of patients noted awareness of pressure without pain during the LipiFlow treatment.
Get ready for lasting dry eye relief. LipiFlow treatment for dry eyes relieves a number of dry eye syndromes including chronic cystic conditions of the eyelids and Meibomian Gland dysfunction (MGD), also known as Evaporative Dry Eye or lipid deficiency dry eye.
Why is LipiFlow More Effective than other Remedies for Dry Eyes?
Evaporative Dry Eye can be a thing of the past. LipiFlow has provided consistent results. A clinical study reveals that 79% of patients treated with this groundbreaking TearScience® technology reported an improvement in overall dry eye symptoms.
What is the LipiFlow advantage?
- It’s the first and only dry eyes treatment that addresses the cause of Evaporative Dry Eye at the source. Other treatments – warm compresses and drops – just give you temporary symptomatic relief.
- It provides sustained relief through improved gland function, allowing them to produce the oils required for a healthy tear film. Other treatments require daily, and sometimes even hourly attention to keep your Evaporative Dry Eye under control.
- It’s a powerful step in managing dry eye disease or dry eye syndrome, providing relief and helping stop the cycle of dry eye deterioration and worsening symptoms.
If you’re a moderate or severe Evaporative Dry Eye sufferer, life can seem like a constant battle to alleviate symptoms. The eye drops and warm compresses become a regular ritual. You’ve tried blinking exercises and lid scrubs. And you avoid wearing contact lenses and extended sessions in front of the computer.
LipiFlow costs $700 to treat one eye and $1400 to treat both eyes.
Experience the difference Noelle felt. She says, “There are days that go by I don’t need my eye drops. It’s a matter of reclaiming hours of my life.”